Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our Dancing Queens

Fall around our house is a great time for so many reasons, but the most important of these is the return of "Dancing with the Stars." Addie fell in love with the dancing, great costumes and judging last year and thrives on it still now. The unfortunate part is that Holden has gotten the fever as well. As you will see Holden has latched on to the whole pageantry of the event as much as the dancing




As you can see I still need to work on my footwork. Think of it as a work in progress. Oh well... there's always next year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm embarassed to say Holden walks better in heels than I do.

Bethany said...

I think that was the most random Ruiter video I've seen yet.

And I'm not sure if I hope Addie gets her little sister anymore cuz Holden might be in trouble.

I am glad to see you guys having fun.

Can you post a picture of Beth's belly so I can guess if she's having a boy or a girl????

Jen said...

Your videos truly make me laugh!