Friday, November 7, 2008

Fall

How great is it to be out in the yard with the kids in November. The weather allowed the kids to play outside in the leaves a few different days this week. Addie was determined to dig a tunnel and all Holden wanted to do was run the leaf blower.












Holden was even able to get a little business done while he was out there.








This last shot has to be my favorite of the bunch. I think it is such a great shot. Now you just have to figure out if it is Holden or Addie.





So Addie's tunnel didn't really work... She loved it anyway. ;-)

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Great pictures! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. And I think that's Addie hiding in the leaves. =)

Anonymous said...

My guess is Addie too, I can't picture Holden being still long enough for the picture to not turn out blurred.